It has never been more important for the rail industry to work together to share knowledge and provide value for money. This category is open for a company/JV/group of companies who can demonstrate how a collaborative approach has benefited the industry, for example in cost savings, environmental benefits, or perhaps skills integration.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
• Demonstrable results from a particular project
• Driving better outcomes for the industry
• A clear strategy from management
• Wider benefits for the industry as a whole
• Any other ‘stand-out’ performance that merits this award